Saturday, January 21, 2012

ABC Wednesday - Round 10 - A is for ...

I thought I would start round 10 with a music post.

So A is for ... "Always and Forever".

I love this awesome song - amazing lyrics and very appealing melody

The song was written by Rod Temperton and first recorded by Heatwave in 1976.

But I like Luther Vandross' version as he has a very alluring voice. His recording of this song earned him a Grammy Award nomination at the 1995 Grammy Awards.





I also like Diana Ross' version. Check it out on youtube  Diana Ross Always and Forever

Have an absolutely amazing day that brings some astounding adventures that will be remembered "Always and Forever".

Warm Regards
Photobucket

Linking to:

11 comments:

  1. Oh yes I quite like Luther Vandross - my favourite male singer would have to be Barry White - I am surprised he didn't bring out a version of this song. A great idea - song titles - it is the type of subject which will bring people together from all over the globe - I am sure Roger will have something to say about this post - him being a music buff. lol
    Round 10 is off to a great start.
    Denise ABC Team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Denise. Barry White has an awesome voice too.

      Delete
  2. I've thought of doing a whole round of music groups and solo artists.
    Maybe someday. Good choice of Luther.
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roger. I did a "Music Monday" last year as a monday post but I guess I could combine that with ABC Wednesday.

      Delete
  3. Are you going to do a whole round of music? That would be awesome! Great song by the way, first time I hear this and I like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I had replied but instead put a comment ... thanks I will be doing a music round. thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  4. Thanks DJ. I wasn't intending to but I think I will now - oh help - that could be quite a challenge! Thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. used to do ABC Wednesdays, it is fun, isn't it?

    A++ take.



    Hello, How is your day?

    Hope all is well,
    Appreciated your invaluable support to us,
    Best regards.

    Join us any time and share a verse or two,
    Your talent pleases me and makes a huge difference too,

    Hope to see you in soon,
    Cheers,
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jingle Poetry - I will be joining in with my Haiku as soon as I get into the weekly pattern - soon I hope. Thanks for dropping by and for your nice comment.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks Mel. Your "A" was awesome and cute.

      Delete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection