Monday, January 2, 2012

Music Monday - A Time For Us

I thought I would start the New Year with a song that symbolises love and hope and is also one of my favourites.

So here is "A Time For Us" the theme song of the 1968 Romeo and Juliet movie.

The movie was shown during my University days in the late 1970s. My friend and I watched this movie several times at the 11.00am matinee showing on Saturday. Leonard Whiting was heavenly respite after a boring University class.





And if you enjoy instrumental music, here is Andre Rieu's version.




Wish you all a magical 2012 ... a year when dreams flourish ... a time of shining hope and love.

Warm Regards
Photobucket

Lyrics
A time for us, some day there'll be
When chains are torn by courage born of a love that's free
A time when dreams so long denied can flourish
As we unveil the love we now must hide

A time for us, at last to see
A life worthwhile for you and me

And with our love, through tears and thorns
We will endure as we pass surely through every storm
A time for us, some day there'll be a new world
A world of shining hope for you and me

4 comments:

  1. I haven't thought of this song in a long time!! A good one to ring in the new year!! Cheers, Jenn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have a great 2012. Trust me, I can tell :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jenn and Kelly. I am so excited about 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I'm sure everyone will have an awesome 2012 too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection