Saturday, January 5, 2013

UBC Day 5 - Five Question Friday

Day 5 of the Ultimate Blogging Challenge



I thought it might be fun to do something different so this is my first post for Five Question Friday - thanks to Cheri at Idle Chatter



The 5 questions this week (and my answers) are:


1. Have you set any goals/resolutions for 2013?

This was my UBC Day 1 post -  this year I will make no resolution and set no intentional wishes, I will simply go with the flow, I will hope that I will have many moments of bliss with Him (you'll need to read my day 1 post to get some context for this), I will enjoy life as much as I can.


2. Have you made any travel/vacation plans for 2013?

I hope I will travel this year but again I will go with the flow.  My mother plans to visit my brother in the US so maybe I will go with her and take my kids along too or I might visit my relatives and friends in India or I will go to an entirely different country - that is, where the flow takes me.


3. What room is never cleaned in your house?

As the question is "never", the answer is none - at some point in time even the most neglected room in the house gets cleaned. At least the floor gets vacuumed each week even if the other stuff around the room doesn't. And that reminds me that I truly need to de-clutter if I expect abundance to flow.  Off to clean shortly.


4. What food must be in your house at all times?

This is a hard one to answer but having thought about this I think my list would be: milk, bread, cereal, fruit. I think that would get us by till the next grocery run. However as NZ is earthquake prone, we have an emergency supplies box that consists of canned food, carton milk and some energy food like muesli bars etc. I pray we never have to use it.


5. Are you a hugger or more of a hands off person?

Definitely a hugger but only with family and friends.

"A hug is like a boomerang - you get it back right away" ~ Bil Keane 


Please join in the fun and share your answers.

Wish you all a fun-filled day and sending you all a virtual (((hug)))

Warm Regards

Photobucket


14 comments:

  1. I always enjoy post like this that give me a glimpse into the real person behind the blog. Good answers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kat. I will be taking part each week. It's hard to tell what everyone likes to read so I'm glad you told me.

      Delete
  2. So glad you're playing along!

    I like the hug quote you used. I *don't* like the idea of having to keep an earthquake supply kit around; I hope you never need it, too. And you've got family here in the US, huh? Hope you get to make it over here to see your brother--if that's what the flow has in mind for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cherie. I also hope I never need to use that emergency kit and I look forward to my travels - wherever they may be.

      Delete
  3. I agree with Kat - it's great to get to know you, Suzy, on a more personal level. Thanks so much for sharing! I do like your willingness to simply go with the flow. :)
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Martha. I will try and post some more snippets about me. Blessings to you too.

      Delete
  4. I like this challenge, it inspired to create my own. I too enjoy reading tidbits about the writers of blogs. It adds a personal touch! Come see mine next Friday 1/10 http://livelaughlovetoshop.blogspot.com/2013/01/five-question-friday-inspired-by-cheri.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karren. It seems like everyone likes to get a glimpse into the bloggers life so I will try and add a personal touch to my posts. Thanks for visiting and I will drop by your link next Friday.

      Delete
  5. I have the UBC right along with you and I'm liking it - though I feel a bit slow at the timing during the day. I wish you well in #1. :)

    I like the blog with the answers. Nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue. I'm actually a day ahead of everyone, but the link up is very late - the time difference doesn't help.
      Very nice to meet you too. Following your blog via twitter.

      Delete
  6. I've also popping in due to the UBC - I am a blogger in the United States. We are not earthquake prone here, but are subject to winter storms and have also had two major floods in the last six years - we've learned to keep bottled water in the house, along with food that doesn't need to be cooked (i.e.canned tuna, certain canned soups)just in case. I haven't made New Years resolutions in years - and I am the world's worst housekeeper. Would rather blog....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bookworm. There must be very few who absolutely love housekeeping - I've yet to meet that person! Thanks for dropping by and happy blogging.

      Delete
  7. At some point I plan on revamping my blog and doing things like your Five Question Friday...and maybe some other themes! I enjoyed your post. I am part of the UBC as well and I am hoping to gain some regular readers from this! I cannot wait to read more of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Myranda. This seems to be a popular post so I will definitely be doing the friday questions again and perhaps will find another meme to join to. Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection