Friday, February 1, 2013

UBC 31 - This Moment - A Fun Parade

Day 31 of the Ultimate Blogging Challenge - okay so I cheat a little - it's already the 1 Feb here in NZ but it hasn't clocked over yet in the US!

Usually post This Moment on my Photo's are Fun blog, but just this once will post it here instead.



This Moment - Soule Mama

A single photo capturing a moment
A simple, special, extraordinary moment
A moment I want to pause, savour and remember

This is Rugby Sevens weekend in Wellington - the biggest party of the year here.


The Sevens always starts with a parade. That was yesterday. And I was there. So this is my moment this week. Lots of fun and smiles.

It's great fun to watch all the teams and entertainers. Unfortunately I reached a little late so didn't get all the teams like Australia, Canada and Argentina.

But here are some. 

Enjoy my moment. 







This is the moment 
 This is the time 
When the momentum and the moment 
Are in rhyme 
Give me this moment 
This momentous moment ...


Have a fun filled day and weekend. I'll be watching the sevens on TV.


Warm Regards
Photobucket




2 comments:

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection